Mountain Housing Council of Tahoe Truckee
- Non Profits: Arts, Culture, History
- Chamber Member
The Mountain Housing Council of Tahoe Truckee (MHC) brings together 28 key stakeholders to accelerate housing solutions for the people of North Tahoe-Truckee. The Council is comprised of public, private, and nonprofit partners who have committed to collaborating for at least three years to take on the unique and pressing housing challenges for our region.
- April 28th: Join the MHC for the Annual Housing Update. Topics include: Development Impact Fees & Short-Term Rentals,
- Local Achievable Housing - MHC votes to expand the def. of affordable housing to include Tahoe's missing middle.
- Tahoe Ski Resort Solutions: Master Lease Program unlocks housing for seasonal employees.
- Looking for housing resources in North Tahoe-Truckee?
- Dave Wilderotter, owner of Tahoe Dave's, helps employees secure housing with both rental properties and buying homes.
NewsRelease Date: April 19, 2018
Member EventsSaturday Apr 28, 2018Mountain Housing Council of Tahoe Truckee will host its Annual Housing Update to share its one year progress report with community members. ...read more