This employment law seminar includes updated information managers and business professionals need to know for 2020. The popular format includes a great presentation followed by plenty of time to ask what is on your mind. Submit questions at the beginning of the workshop so David Cohen can answer them.
As we change the calendar to 2020 and throughout the coming year, employers will confront a host of new or amended federal, state, and/or local laws. Get informed about:
- New legislation affecting Employers in California
- Case law impacting your business
- Regulatory changes by government agencies
- Practical information on handling issues
- Updates on wage and hour, discrimination issues, and leave/benefit laws
- California and Federal Case Update
- Significant Agency regulation changes
- Part time vs. Conract work and the new ABC test
- Legal and business issues that can affect your business success
: David Cohen of Sacramento’s Cohen Durrett will cover a wide array of employment and labor matters. His law firm represents employers in all phases of dispute resolution and litigation in a multitude of forums, including state and federal courts, the National Labor Relations Board, state and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the California Fair Employment and Housing Commission, the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement and the California Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.