Name: Baby Massage
Date: March 27, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PDT
For Parents and Infants - Newborn to Crawling
Benefits for BABY
- Promotes bonding/attachment
- Improves circulation, digestion and organization
- Reduces muscular tension
- Enhances awareness of being loved, accepted and safe
- Reduces fussiness
- Helps baby learn to relax
- Baby feels respected and responded to
Benefits for PARENTS
- Communication – both verbal and non-verbal
- Positive parenting skills
- Increased confidence in parenting
- Pleasure & enjoyment
- An opportunity to connect and share quality time
Taught by Linda MacKenzie, RN, Certified Infant Massage Instructor ?
New! "Soothing Touch for High Need Babies"
Learn how to soothe your fussy baby or high need baby with baby massage techniques.
Individual sessions for baby and parents: $60 for a 60-minute session