Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
Join us for 6 weekly classes and learn:
- Skills to help you maintain a wellness focus and improve your quality of life
- Techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation and poor sleep
- Strategies for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Healthy eating
- Decision making and problem solving
Program is for adults experiencing pain from a variety of causes, such as:
Neck, shoulder, back pain, etc.
Post-surgical pain that lasts beyond 6 months
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Any general chronic pain
Participants in this worldwide, evidence-based Stanford program are better able to manage their symptoms and have improved quality of life.
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.