Red FOX Physical Therapy, PC June signups for Specialty Program: DANCERS AND GYMNASTS
Sign-ups are now open for the sports specialty program; Dynamic Movers: Master Program for Dancers and Gymnasts. This is a program offered by Red Fox Physical Therapy for Gymnasts and Dancers who want to improve their overall ability and performance, and create Muscle Memory Built to Excel.
From detailed foot and lower extremity biomechanics assessment, to training on avoiding bunions and strengthening the feet, to bony alignment of hips and neural mobility; this program covers it all. Dancers and gymnasts’ bodies must be able to handle a wide range of movements with explosive control, which often leads to injury without the proper preparation.
Summer is the BEST time to begin training for the fall season. Come back prepared and better than ever. This program allows freedom of movement with increased power, balance, and proprioception, as well as manual hands-on stretching, neural mobility, and joint range of motion.
We provide participants with:
- Peak performance for competition
- Improved strength, agility, and movement of hips
- Decreased risk of injury
- Improved pelvic stability and landing control
- Improved flexibility for splits
- Improved push-off mechanics
- Improved foot strength and avoiding bunions
- Avoiding costly surgery down the road
We accomplish this with:
- Unique training tools tailored to individual
- Athlete and sport-specific evaluation and assessment
- Progressive hip, core and lower body positioning, stabilization, and strengthening
- Neuromuscular control
- Bony alignment
- Hands-on stretching and manual techniques
It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer.
This is a 10 session program, including thorough initial evaluation and assessment on day 1, followed by 9 advancing training sessions. These visits are private and customized to the individual with one-on-one session with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. If your child wants to excel as a dancer or gymnast, this program is a must. Dr. Mohagen has experience working with members of the Pacific Ballet Company and various other dance companies, and has worked with former Olympic Level Gymnasts.
Please mention this News Release for SPECIAL PRICING!!! For more information about Red Fox Physical Therapy or to register for a program or physical therapy services, please see their website at www.redfoxpt.com
. You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone/text: 541-951-2703.