Got Pain? Orthopedic Updates for Shoulders & Knees - FREE Rethink Healthy Community Health Talk
Come learn from the professionals, topics that apply to all ages:
- Overview of latest surgical management procedures for shoulder and knee injuries
- Surgical vs. non-surgical management
- Latest injury prevention strategies for shoulder and knee injuries
- Top 5 exercises you should do every day
- Plus, injury prevention management for youth athletes
Jonathan T. Hagen, MD
Dr. Hagen completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, OK. He completed a fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at Barton Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Program in July 2018. Dr. Hagen worked with the US Ski Team in 2017.
Amanda Callaghan, PT, DPT, OCS
Amanda completed her Doctor of Physical Therapy from the MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston in 2011. She is a board certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and certified in Functional Dry Needling.
Jordan Myers, LAT, ATC
Jordan obtained her degree in Athletic Training at the College of Charleston. She now works with youth action sports camps at Woodward and the local high schools to help prevent, treat and rehabilitate injuries.