Updates in Shoulder and Knee Orthopedic Management
Come learn from the professionals, topics that apply to all ages:
Jonathan T. Hagen, MD
Dr. Hagen completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, OK. He completed a fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at Barton Lake Tahoe Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Program in July 2018. Dr. Hagen worked with the US Ski Team in 2017.
Ryan Solberg, MSPT, C.PED, OCS, Regional Director of Therapy Operations
As an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), Ryan is well-versed in all disciplines of physical therapy and sports-related rehab. He has worked with numerous professional athletes, and enjoys working with any client who is looking to return to an active lifestyle.
Anna Aldridge, MS, ATC, LAT, NSCA-CPT
Anna obtained her Masters of Science at the University of Iowa where she was an Athletic Trainer for collegiate teams. She now serves as the Athletic Trainer for the local high school athletes, aiding in: educating, preventing and treating their injuries.
- Overview of latest surgical management procedures for shoulder and knee injuries
- Surgical vs. non-surgical management
- Latest injury prevention strategies for shoulder and knee injuries
- Top 5 exercises you should do every day
- Plus, injury prevention management for youth athletes