Leader Training for the Living Well Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Gain knowledge to help yourself and others with a chronic disease take charge of their condition and improve their quality of life.
Living Well is a six-week, community-based workshop that empowers adults and/or their caregivers to manage their chronic health conditions.
Preferred Leader Qualifications:
- Ability to speak in front of a group
- Ability to work with a group
- Ability to read aloud and follow a scripted leader's manual
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to be non-judgmental and respect different opinions
- Attend a FREE four-day Living Well Leader Training Program
- Co-facilitate a Living Well Workshop within six months of successfully completing the training