Join us on February 29th, 2020 and get married or renew your vows at High Camp!
Leap of Love is for couples ready to get married or those wanting to renew their vows on our iconic High Camp Upper Deck at 8200’, with a light reception to follow in our newly renovated Terrace Room that offers panoramic views of The Sierras and Lake Tahoe. This collective elopement event is a shared wedding ceremony experience where all couples will be participating in one united, non-denominational ceremony that will last approximately 30 minutes. At the conclusion of the ceremony, we invite all couples to participate in a Leap of Love photoshoot before they and their guests are invited to a celebration reception that will include light appetizers, wedding cake, sparkling wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages. The reception will conclude at 2:00 pm when all couples will be encouraged to group ski and snowboard down to the village to continue celebrating.
Couple Registration Details: $229.20/couple, which includes:
- Marriage ceremony
- 1 underground parking pass
- Commemorative photo frame and gift bag
- After ceremony reception with two drink tickets per person, light appetizers, and wedding cake
- 1-day lift ticket per person*
- Pre-registration is required and couples and their guests are required to sign-in the morning of the event.
- Ceremony starts at 11:30 am sharp and guests are encouraged to arrive by 11:00 am.
- There will be one private tram available at 10:45am for couples to use, and a second separate private tram at 11:15 am.
- Up to 4 guests are allowed to join each couple in the reception celebrations
- $159 for non-pass holder guest, will include day lift ticket and reception
- $89 for non-pass holder guest, will include Tram access and reception
- $49 for pass holder guest, will include reception