Raising Healthy Eaters-Toddler Edition!
Name: Raising Healthy Eaters-Toddler Edition!
Date: January 30, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PST
Nourishing a toddler is tough! Do you ever wonder if you're 'doing it right' or curious on how to do it better?
Join us for a one hour class, plus a 30 minute question and answer period covering these topics:
- How to handle picky eating
- Meal and snack ideas
- Nutrients of concern and foods to focus on
- Cracking toddler-code around food
- Intuitive eating for kids
- Tips for managing meal time battles
- Milk guidelines for the toddler years
Led be Dana Dose, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Lactation Counselor, and Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist.