Snowshoe Chalet Dinner at Alpine Meadows
When the mountain has closed for the evening and a winter moon has risen, experience a snowshoe tour to the mid-mountain Chalet at Alpine Meadows. Enjoy an intimate seated dinner where you'll be served an Alps-inspired menu with dishes like potato cheese soup, spinach spaetzle, and apple strudel. This unique opportunity is only available for 50 guests.
- Three seating times available: 5:30pm, 6:45pm, 7:45pm
- Arrive at Alpine Meadows Base Lodge 15 minutes before your dinner seating
- All guests should dress appropriately for cold winter hiking
- Snowshoe rental included in the price
- The distance from the Alpine Lodge to the Chalet is approximately 1/4 mile uphill
- Guests unable to meet the physical requirements of the 1/4 walk will not be able to attend
|Tickets (all ages)||$79*|
*Not including tax & gratuity
To book, please email Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.