Squaw Kids Adventure Camp
UNPLUG, EXPLORE, DISCOVER
This summer let your child explore and discover adventure at Squaw Valley through outdoor activities and art exploration alongside our experienced counselors and other kids. The Squaw Kids Adventure Camp is offered Monday through Friday, June 24 - August 30, 2019, from 9am-3pm. The Squaw Kids Adventure Camp will also be offered on the holiday weekend of July 6th and 7th and on July 20th and 21st in conjunction with Wanderlust Festival.
Why your kids will love this day camp:
- It's outside! Our daily adventures may include swimming, Aerial Tram rides, Eco-hiking, nature crafts, map and compass class, roller skating, geocaching, engineering lego build/tech projects, disc golf, climbing wall, lawn games, scavenger hunts, cooking class, yoga, flower press and tree recognition - all the stuff kids love!
- Fun, friendly counselors. It's not just kids who love to be outside, our counselors do too. We always play outside.
Why you'll love it
- Enjoy a day to yourself to recharge knowing that your child is having fun in a safe environment.
- Kids are divided into 2 age groups: ages 5-7 and 8-13, so that everyone has someone to hang out with.
- Our fun and friendly counselors are experienced in working with kids and create an adventurous, but safe environment both indoors and out.
- The fun and adventure are nonstop from 9am-3pm Monday through Friday.
- Price includes Aerial Tram ticket, activities, a healthy snack and lunch.