Come to the Truckee Regional River Park each Tuesday for fresh produce, prepared foods, baked goods, fish and meat, and handmade artisan goods.
COVID-19 Precautions: Markets are an essential business to provide local food to communities. Thank you for supporting your regional farmers. Please practice these following guidelines:
- Please wear a face mask.
- Please use the hand washing station provided before shopping.
- Please keep 6' social distancing. Wait until the shopper ahead of you has paid and exited before approaching the checkout.
- Please send only one shopper per family, when possible and limit socializing.
- Try to bring plenty of small bills and/or a credit card to limit the amount of times cash changes hands.
- No onsite consumption. Please leave the farmers market before eating, including takeout hot foods.
- Please be patient. Shopping will take longer with social distancing measures in place. We want to provide a safe environment and keep this market open.
Truckee Certified Farmers Market vendor list may include (subject to changes): Towani Organic Farm, Bangor, CA; Riverhill Farm, Nevada City, CA; Bravo Farms, Delhi, CA; Twin Peaks Orchards, Newcastle, CA; Paine Orchards, Sacramento Valley, CA; Rainbow Orchards, Camino, CA; Little Roots Farm, Truckee, CA; Sierra Valley Farms, Beckwourth, CA; Rodriguez Brothers Ranch, Watsonville, CA; McClaughry Farm, Grass Valley, CA; The Little Fish Company; Auburn, CA, Thompson Valley Ranch, Quincy, CA; Hole-In-One Ranch, Janesville, CA; Spring Hill Cheese, Petaluma, CA; Deidrick's Cheese, Placerville, CA; The Baker and the Cakemaker, Auburn, CA; Upper Crust Bakery, Davis, CA; Calolea California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Loma Rica, CA; Kimberly's Kitchen, Carmichael, CA; il Gusto Spoon, Reno, NV; Raffine Chocolates, Newcastle, CA; Roti Pakistani Authentic Food, Fremont, CA