Join or watch the world's largest LED torchlight parade followed by fireworks this New Year's eve at Squaw Valley!
- All skiers and riders must sign up for a time slot in advance to participate in the LED Torchlight Parade. Time slots are as follows: 5p, 5:15p, 5:30p, 5:45p, 6p, 6:15p, 6:30p. You will only be allowed to ride the Exhibition chairlift during your time slot.
- Signups are FREE, just follow the link below to select your time.
- Skiers & riders who register before December 15th will receive a RFID wristband in the mail. After December 15th, please got to the Squaw Valley Ticket Office to pick up your RFID wristband.
- Participants must show their wristband in order to load Exhibition.
- LED Torches will be passed out at the Exhibition chairlift only to guests with wristbands during their time slot.
- Stick around for Fireworks and a FREE concert and New Year’s Eve Celebration on the KT Deck and in the Olympic House after the Torchlight Parade.
World's Largest Torchlight Parade Schedule
||Pre-registered guests with wristbands take a lap on Exhibition
Please note: This event is for intermediate skiers and snowboarders ages 5+