Delivery Driver - CLASS A - Truckee Tahoe Lumber
Established in 1931, Truckee-Tahoe Lumber Company's mission is to be the finest building materials supplier in Northern California and Nevada. We provide builders, homeowners, and designers a broad range of quality products and innovative services at competitive prices and we are always adapting to the ever-changing needs of our customers and markets. We work hard, live our core values, and support the communities we serve. Please consider joining our team!
DELIVERY DRIVER, CLASS A
We are seeking a motivated and hard-working Delivery Driver, Class A with a positive, friendly, and team player attitude.
Under the supervision of the Dispatch Manager,
the Delivery Driver will be responsible for :
- Delivering building materials to job sites safely and courteously
- Assuring that correct materials are delivered on time and in good condition
- Operating a forklift
- Providing a high level of customer service and accuracy
- Performing minor equipment repairs and maintenance
- A valid driver's license Class A
- A medical card
- A clean driving record (and a recent print out from the DMV)
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- A High School education or equivalent.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- $24.00 / hour, Full Time (40 hours);
- Health Benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off
To apply for this position, please go to fill out the application / submit TTLCO Employment Application. Visit: TTLCO Employment Opportunities
Truckee-Tahoe Lumber Company is an equal opportunity employer