IT Technician Seasonal-Winter
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a team player that is comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal operation. The candidate will possess strong skills in the following areas:
- Communications – verbal and non-verbal
- Windows XP/7 Workstation Support
- PC Hardware
- Cable Installation
- Software Support
- Networking including Wireless & Routing
- Point of Sale Systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be in good physical condition
- Keeping equipment operational including desktops, servers, printers, networking equipment, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of telecommunications and data cable.
- Resolve client computer software and hardware problems.
- Maintain daily logs of user requests and communicate to the team.
- Responsible for completing project requests as directed by manager or director.
- Perform proactive maintenance and monitoring.
- Other assigned duties as business needs require.
- Snow removal.
- This job has no supervisor responsibilities.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.