Nail Tech (Part Time)
No phone calls or solicitations, please.
Martis Camp Club is a drug-free workplace.
Martis Camp Club, an exclusive private community and club, is seeking a part time Nail Tech, Nail Tech/Esthetician, or Nail Tech/Massage Therapist.
We only use natural and shellac polish.
Duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Providing spa menu services using appropriate dispensary products to guests
- Assessing guest needs and inquire about contraindications
- Keeping up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work
- Cleaning, maintaining, and sterilizing tools
- Maintaining cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, disposing of trash and dirty linens, and securing supplies and equipment at the end of each shift
- Monitoring and sticking to time schedule throughout the day
- Maintaining current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements
- Must be currently licensed in California
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be available to work Friday-Monday during Spa hours of operation
This position is perfect for a self-starter who is passionate about nail care and enjoys working with a team.
Pay includes hourly wages, spa commission, service charges, and tips.
- Family meal (one per shift) & Snacks
- Ambassador End of Season party
- Sick pay
- Free Ambassador Golf and Tennis Clinics
- Access to some Club amenities (restrictions apply)
- Retail discounts in Spa, Golf, Tennis, and Ski
- Uniform provided
- Eligibility for Ambassador of the Month
- Participation in You Earned It! recognition program