Ski Rental Shop Supervisor
The Rental Supervisor is responsible for the safe operation of the Rental shop while providing excellent customer service and adhering to all company policies. The Rental Supervisor reports to the Rental Manager.
- As least 1 season rental experience
- Knowledgeable of RTP POS and Tech modules
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
Duties Include, but are not limited to the following
- Responsible for all cash handling
- Meets and maintains all safety practices and liability requirements
- Responsible for training of staff
- Upkeep of daily times consistent with company policies
- Solves guest service issues in a manner consistent with company policies
- Responsible for inventory, not limited to tracking and maintaing to industry standards
- Keep rental shop clean and organized with all equipment in its proper place
- Knowledgeable of Company practices, Applicable Labor Laws.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily operation of shop.
- Have the ability receive and act upon instructions left by the Rental Manager to operate the facility.
- Additional responsibilities include working independent from the Rental Manager.
- Understands and can enforce the guest service policies developed for the Sugar Bowl Rental Department.
- Knowledgeable and understands the liability potential being able to recognize potential unsafe rental products or situations
- Some snow removal as necessary.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.