Remains highly visible in guest areas to prevent theft, vandalism and malicious behavior. Provides security for guests, employees and resort assets. Investigates and documents crimes/incidents, documents and preserves evidence, and provides legal testimony if necessary.
- Patrol resort property to ensure the safety and security for guest’s employees and resort assets.
- Provides building and grounds security; secures buildings and protects against theft, vandalism and inappropriate behavior
- Enforce Sugar Bowl policies and procedures
- Notify law enforcement of illegal activity and assist with investigation
- Write and distribute detailed reports for all security incidents
- Use nonviolent intervention techniques to diplomatically confront people using disruptive, offensive or inappropriate behavior, escort off property as necessary
- Transport homeowners to and from residence via snow cat, ranger or snowmobile.
- Assist other departments as needed
- Shovel snow as necessary
- Provide assistance to the public
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong verbal, writing and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic. Must be able to work with little to no direct supervision.
- Must be able to work with public, function well under pressure and in emergency situations.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
We are located at 8,000 feet elevation, you must be hardy, resilient and LOVE snow!
We are located on the summit of Donner Pass, near Truckee, California. Sugar Bowl has on site housing for a limited number of key seasonal positions, please check with your interviewer after you apply for a position to learn if you are eligible. Most of these units are dorm-style, with shared facilities.
If you are a qualified candidate with the resort experience we seek, and you want to join a great team on a terrific mountain, send your resume or contact our hiring manager directly at HR@SugarBowl.Com.
Pay Dependent on Experience. Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.