- Fitness, Gym, Sports Coach, Trainer
- Chamber Member
CrossFit Blizzard was established in 2010 with the intention of bringing functional fitness to the Truckee community. Our number one priority is to keep people safe, while also having fun, building community and helping them achieve their fitness and health goals.
CrossFit offers fitness training to everyone under the constant guidance of a professional trainer. Our group classes and private training are based on CrossFit programming, with workouts comprised of constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity.
The workouts themselves can be scaled, meaning newcomers and experienced CrossFitters can perform the same workout by making changes to load or intensity. We have clients of all ages and abilities participating in our classes, and we modify the workouts according to each person’s experience and abilities.
Our workouts are designed to improve strength, speed, power, flexibility, coordination, endurance, stamina, accuracy, agility and balance. CrossFit is a tool to increase athletic performance for any and all sports. Learn more at crossfitblizzard.com.
- Group fitness training for all ages and ability levels under the guidance of a professional trainer
- First 3 Classes Free for local, full-time residents (excluding CrossFit Teens)
- Sports conditioning and open gym times for those who want to work on skills or lift weights
- CrossFit Teens classes for ages 12-16
- Free 1-hour "fundamentals" class with a trainer upon request; designed to help new members get started
NewsRelease Date: March 16, 2018
Member EventsSaturday May 19, 2018AWS3 Brian A. Collins was our friend, fellow CrossFitter, Truckee local, and most importantly, a son, brother and husband. We miss him tremendously and like to celebrate him every year with the Collins Memorial WOD (Work Out Day). This year marks #5, and we’d be honored if you would save the date and plan to join us on Saturday, May 19, 2018. ...read more