CHOICES Person Centered Services
- Health, Human Services
- Chamber Member
Choices Person Centered Services was established in 1988 and has been providing progressive programs and services to adults with developmental disabilities for more than 25 years.
The specialized programs offered by Choices promote independence, personal development, self-sufficiency and respect for the people we serve. Our well-trained staff understands that we must provide opportunities for all participants to direct their own services. We act as guides, supporters, encouragers and facilitators.
- Choices Adult Day Program Services are designed to provide vocational training, community integration, self-advocacy, se
- Adult Day Programs are client driven. Each person establishes his or her goals through an Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Daily activities may include: Community integration and mobility training Vocational skills Academic and computer skills
- Our Adult Day Programs also promote: Decision-making and critical-thinking skills Responsibility Self-advocacy
Member EventsThursday Mar 14, 2019Soup! (There it is) is a soup night fundraiser for Choices Person Centered Services. Choices is a local nonprofit supporting adults with developmental disabilities. We provide specialized programs to promote independence, personal development, self-sufficiency and respect for the people we serve. ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Kimberly WhitingtonProgram Manager11025 Pioneer Trail, Ste. #102Truckee, CA 96161Phone: (530) 550-8034Fax: (530) 587-0856